July 29-30, 2020
IT’S OFFICIAL – WE’RE GOING VIRTUAL
We are so excited to bring you our first-ever virtual user conference. The most exciting part? Every registered attendee will have access to every single session we’re offering – over 30 unique class sessions – until August 15. That means you don’t have to choose one topic over another. You can watch them all!
When you register, you’ll have the option of registering at the individual rate or at the utility rate. The utility rate allows everyone at your utility to attend all sessions in the selected track.
- Utility Flat Rate (all employees can attend) – $2,000.00
- Individuals (single employee) – $650.00
We will be sending out the full agenda in the next day or two, along with detailed registration information. Online registration will open Wednesday, June 3.
In the meantime, here’s a sample of what to expect. The Futura Track offers 30+ sessions, including:
- Dedicated sessions for GIS, Stake, and OMS
- Indigo Asset Management
- Major Storm Management
- “Flex-Ed” – An Introduction to Futura Flex
- “Become a Flex-pert” – Futura Flex for the Advanced User
- Offline Imagery, Routing, and GPS
- GIS to Meridian Integration
- Administering Maps for the Viewer: Catalyst and FieldPro
- Managing Your Inspection Workflows
Mark your calendar for our virtual Futura2020 Wednesday and Thursday, July 29-30. We look forward to seeing you in person as soon as possible.