GIS Mapping, Staking, and Outage Management Applications for Electric Utilities
Futura Systems provides enterprise utility GIS solutions to hundreds of electric membership cooperatives, electric municipal systems, and other utility providers across the United States. As an Esri Business Partner, Futura Systems excels at employing the ArcGIS foundation to develop mapping, staking, and outage management tools that deliver powerful, user-friendly functionality.
- FuturaGIS, our industry-leading mapping application, sets the standard for utility GIS and mapping software by combining an intuitive user interface with a robust geodatabase utilizing the Esri ArcGIS technology.
- FuturaStake is an automated staking extension built on the power of Esri's ArcMap foundation.
- FuturaOMS communicates with your critical systems to enable efficient handling of potential and real outages.
- Futura Map Viewers offer a number of map viewing platforms to meet any utility's requirements, from an ArcGIS-based mobile viewer to a browser-based viewer and even an entry-level reader.
- Futura's Field Inspection application provides a powerful set of Field Inspection Tools for monitoring, inspecting, and updating assets and field items.
To round out our suite of GIS tools, Futura provides comprehensive information management applications that work seamlessly with our core applications and with third party CIS and accounting software packages.
- Futura's Asset Management works with FuturaGIS to simplify the tracking and inventory of serialized assets, from transformers to switches and more.
- Futura's Project Tracker synchronizes your accounting system with FuturaStake, providing a powerful work management system designed to keep your teams informed and your projects on schedule.